Anyone wishing to use this site and/or purchase goods, services or tickets via the gonorthwales.co.uk eshop should familiarise themselves with the terms below before submitting any order.
- All orders will be processed within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Orders will only be despatched once payment has been taken and confirmed.
- All products are sold subject to availability.
- Where a product/ticket is out of stock an alternative may be offered. In this instance you will be contacted and offered the alternative and should this be acceptable to you your order will be processed and you will be informed of any adjustments to the cost of your order and/or postage.
- Should we be unable to fulfil your full order due to items being out of stock, we will process the remainder of your order and adjust the cost of your order/delivery charge accordingly.
- All UK-bound orders will be despatched via Royal Mail's standard parcel/packet delivery service or with UPS.
- Delivery of goods is not insured and therefore cannot be assured. NWT accepts no responsibility for goods that are lost, stolen, or damaged once despatched. By purchasing goods/tickets via this eshop you indemnify NWT against any liability for lost, stolen or damage goods once despatched.
- Any complaints or proceedings raised by you as a result of your purchased goods being lost, stolen or damaged should be addressed to the delivery company (normally Royal Mail).
- Our standard delivery charges for the UK are as published in the eshop.
- Overseas delivery charges will be calculated on an individual order basis. All overseas customers will be contacted and informed of the delivery charge prior to the order being processed and despatched.
- Delivery is by Royal Mail Standard Delivery or ny UPS.
- Items will be dispatched within 2 working days of payment being received and confirmed.
Overseas Delivery Charges
Delivery charges for all overseas orders will be calculated on an individual order basis. All overseas customers will be contacted directly prior to processing the order and informed of the delivery charge before payment is taken.
- The published price of all goods in the eShop includes VAT at the prevailing UK rate, where appropriate.
- All goods despatched overseas will be declared to UK customs and excise; overseas customers may be liable to pay duty upon the goods entering their country of residence.
- All copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks pertaining to the goods, services and tickets sold via this eshop are both recognised and respected.
- All goods, services and tickets sold on this site are, to the best of our knowledge, genuine goods supplied by the published manufacturers, despatched in excellent condition and are deemed as 'fit for purpose'.
*Tickets sold on this site are sold by NWT acting as agents for the specific event organisers/promoters. NWT accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss incured due to events being cancelled or postponed.
*NWT does not accept any liability or responsibility for any changes made to the published details for any of the events it sells tickets for. This includes, but is not limited to, changes to event times, dates, billing order or performers.
*By purchasing tickets via this website you indemnify NWT of any and all liability for any loss incurred by you due to events being cancelled, postponed or changed in any way.
Please note that the Booking Contract is made between the Customer and the Supplier of the service. (The supplier is not North Wales Tourism). Please ensure that you check the Booking Conditions carefully at the time of booking - as varying terms and conditions are applied by each supplier.
Information Privacy Statement
Information supplied through the gonorthwales website by you will be held securely on a database in accordance with the Data Protection Act and in addition to being used to contact you with information about your particular interests, may be used for statistical analysis.
Complaints & Enquiries
Any complaints or enquiries regarding the goods, services or tickets sold via this eshop should be addressed to: The Managing Director, North Wales Tourism, 77 Conwy Road, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL29 7LN.
- Information on the website is subject to change without notice
- Access to this website (including the use of any information or materials on it) is entirely at your own risk. NWT accepts no liability whatsoever
- NWT has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. All information and materials that this website contains are provided by NWT in good faith.
North Wales Tourism - Company Registration
North Wales Tourism Ltd by Guarantee
77 Conway Road
Registered number 420 0143 29
Tel - 01492 531731