- All UK-bound orders will be dispatched via Royal Mail's standard parcel/packet delivery service.
- Delivery of goods/tickets is not insured and therefore cannot be assured. NWT accepts no responsibility for goods/tickets that are lost, stolen, or damaged once dispatched. By purchasing goods/tickets via this eshop you indemnify NWT against any liability for lost, stolen or damage goods once dispatched.
- Any complaints or proceedings raised by you as a result of your purchased goods being lost, stolen or damaged should be addressed to the delivery company (normally Royal Mail).
- Our standard delivery charges for the UK are as published in the eshop.
- Overseas delivery charges will be calculated on an individual order basis. All overseas customers will be contacted and informed of the delivery charge prior to the order being processed and dispatched.
- Delivery is by Royal Mail Standard Delivery.
- Items will be dispatched within 2 working days of payment being received and confirmed.
Overseas Delivery Charges
Delivery charges for all overseas orders will be calculated on an individual order basis. All overseas customers will be contacted directly prior to processing the order and informed of the delivery charge before payment is taken.
You have 14 working days from the day you receive the goods to cancel your order. Goods must be returned in their original packaging, and in saleable condition to the fulfiller detailed on your receipt, at your own cost. A full refund of your original order including P&P will be made within 30 days. Where possible please notify the fulfiller by email that you are cancelling your order, quoting the order reference number.
Exemptions: Tickets, CDs that have been opened, perishable goods such as food.
If you have any problems please email Croeso@nwt.co.uk