13 Church Street,
Victoria House is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1894. It has been tastefully refurbished to provide all modern facilities yet retains much of its original charm and character.
Backing onto the medieval town walls of Caernarfon Castle and the Menai Straits, we are conveniently situated to access all local amenities.
Caernarfon Castle and the market town are a short stroll away, as is the harbour and Welsh Higland Railway.
There is a selection of pubs, restaurants, cafe/bistros and authentic Celtic gift shops, all within easy walking distance. For those feeling a little more energetic, a cycle hire shop and a well equipped leisure centre are nearby. An ideal base to explore the historic Royal Town of Caernarfon as well as the spectacular sights of North Wales.
- All rooms en-suite & centrally heated
- Widescreen digital television & DVD player. Free library of movies available
- Free access to wireless broadband internet in all rooms (for use with your own laptop)
- A guest laptop is available for use in the Guest Lounge
- Welcome folder, hospitality tray, mini fridge with complimentary cold drinks.
- Bath robes, slippers, hair dryer, toiletries, cooler fan & I-pod charger
- Trouser press, Iron and ironing board available on request
-Daily Newspaper can be available if requested
- Luxury feather douvets dressed in pure white egyptian linen. Hypoallergenic duvet upon request
- Vegetarian & special diets catered for.
- All other rooms are situated on 1st & 2nd floors and can only be reached via stairway.
- Sorry no pets & no smoking
SH 477628 53.14053 -4.27834
- A55, Abergele, Conwy LL22 8
- Travelling West on A55
- Take slip road junction 10 left
- At roundabout, take 1st exit onto A4087
- At roundabout, take 1st exit onto A487
- Pass through 2 roundabouts, remaining on A487
- At roundabout, take 4th exit onto Balaclafa / Balaclava Road
- Road name changes to Glan Mor
- Turn right onto Bank Quay / Cei Banc
- Keep straight onto B4419 / Bank Quay / Cei Banc
- Turn left to stay on B4419 / Church Street / Stryd Yr Eglwys
- Arrive at Victoria House, Gwynedd on the right.
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Electric shaver points
- DVD player
- CD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Vegetarian diet available
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Central heating
- Cycles for hire
- WiFi or internet access
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- On street/public parking
- Ironing facilities
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Additive free
Access into the property is by elevated step. All rooms are on 1st and 2nd floor only accessable by stairs.
Disclaimer: North Wales Tourism cannot be held responsible for the standard and quality of any property featured that is not graded by an official organisation.