Bodnant Welsh Food Centre,
Our bilingual Information Visitor Centre is situated at Bodnant Welsh Food, off the A470 in the Conwy Valley.
The centre offers an exciting and fascinating insight into the world of bees and beekeeping. Visitors can:
· Visit demonstration hives in our apiary to see bees and beekeepers at work (April - September)
· Watch hives and bees through our live broadcast webcam
· Learn more about bees and beekeeping in the interactive visitor centre
· Sample and buy honey, hive products and bee-related items from our shop
· Roll and dip pure beeswax candles (please call ahead first)
· Book courses or attend one of our events.
We are just 10 minutes from the A55 and just a few minutes more from Llandudno Junction railway station and the national rail network.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Tue 1 Apr - Tue 30 Sep 2014||Tue - Sun 10:00 to 16:00|
|Wed 1 Oct 2014 - Tue 31 Mar 2015||Wed - Sun 10:00 to 16:00|
There is no charge to visit our centre so what are you waiting for, come and discover the wonderful world of honeybees.
- Education/study area
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Guided tours for groups
Disclaimer: Information included is correct at time of inputting. North Wales Tourism accepts no responsibility for any changes, postponement, cancellation or any other reason affecting the events listed.