Great Days Out in North Wales
Check out our "Great Days Out" Attractions in North Wales.
Request your comprehensive guide to North Wales, packed with information.Read More
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive our free newsletter packed with all the latest news.Read More
Non-residential conference venue at Pafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion
Located in the beautiful North Wales tourist town of Llangollen, the Royal International Pavilion can offer an impressive range of conference and meeting facilities in a unique setting.
The building has a small meeting room that can accommodate up to 100 people, a mid-sized hall that can seat up to 380 people and an impressive canvas-roofed arena that can accommodate up to 1,400 people (or up to 4,500 with the extension erected).
Conference facilities on offer:
- TV & Video/DVD
- PA system
- Projection screen
- Internet access
- Power Point
- Table refreshments
- Air Conditioning
- Grounds for outdoor activities
Disabled access facilities:
- Conference/meeting room
There may be additional hire charges for use of PA equipment, phone lines and photocopying, plus other equipment.
Since it was opened in 1991, the pavilion has been the venue for some major corporate events, including party political conferences, business exhibitions, charity events and public sector conferences, and is used week-in week-out for small scale business meetings, classes and workshops.
Catering and expert technical support can be provided where needed, and there is generous on-site parking.
The venue is easily accessible by road and is only 90 minutes' drive from Manchester and Liverpool.
Llangollen is a beautiful setting for any corporate event and boasts a wealth of high quality eating establishments, accommodation, leisure events and activities - not to mention the breathtaking scenery!
email a friend
VenuePafiliwn Llangollen Pavilion
Abbey Road, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL20 8SW
Map reference: SJ 213423 Lat: 52.97226 Long: -3.17337
Accessible via the M56 and A483 for those travelling from the Manchester, Cheshire, Wirral and Wrexham areas.
Accessible via the M54 and A5 for those travelling from the West Midlands and Shropshire.
Regular train services stop off at both Ruabon and Chirk train stations - both of which are approximately six miles away from Llangollen and serviced by bus routes.
Parking : with charge
Accessible by Public Transport : 6 miles (9.7 kms) from Ruabon/Chirk/Wrexham station
Also at this venue
Events at this venue
|Sat 17 Aug 2013||Toy and Train Fair|
|Sat 19, Sun 20 Oct 2013||Llangollen Food & Drink Festival|
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Automatic door at the main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- Hearing loop system
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system
If availability for this property is unknown please call the North Wales Tourism team on 08705 168 767 or use our online enquiry form. We can check availability, search for special offers and book your accommodation for you.
North Wales Tourism cannot be held responsible for the standard and quality of any property featured that is not graded by an official organisation.