Request your comprehensive guide to North Wales, packed with information.Read More
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive our free newsletter packed with all the latest news.Read More
Jewel in the crown
A garden break for the connoisseur, including 5 star Country House accommodation and visits to:
- Bodnant Garden, one of the UK's finest, spread over 80 acres and famous for its Rhododendrons, Camellias, Magnolias and Laburnum Arch.
- Roualeyn Nursery, famous for its Fuchsia and winners of 50 gold medals including the 2007 Chelsea Flower Show.
- Penrhyn Castle, set in 60 acres of parkland and home to tropical plants including palms, maidenhair trees and jasmine climbers.
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall Country House Hotel and Spa, Anglesey - from 235.00.
- Bodysgallen Hall and Spa, Llandudno - from 283.00 including garden tour.
Price includes: 2 nights dinner, bed and breakfast per person (based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room) plus 1 bottle of house wine and entry into historic house and gardens.
To book your garden break call 08705 168767