Pleasant View Holiday Park
A family run park ideally placed for easy access to Rhyl, Prestatyn, Llandudno & Snowdonia National Park. Facilities include:-
Self contained Brick Chalet Bungalows
Open plan Kitchen / Diner & sitting room, 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4). Colour TV
Special Spring & Autumn rates
Children's Adventure Playground & Games Room
Licensed Bar / Clubhouse & Snooker Room
Laundry Room & Public Phone
Touring Pitches available
Close to Rhuddlan Village
For further details see
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SJ 029775 Lat: 53.28555 Long: -3.45795
From the A55 head to Rhyl. Turn into Rhuddlan village and turn right at the Kings Head Pub. Abbey Road is the second on the right.
Search availability for Pleasant View Holiday Park
Availability updated on 13 Jul 11 at 15:17
- Public house/Inn
- Private parking
- Gay/lesbian friendly
- Games room onsite
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Cleaning service
- Children welcome
- Central heating
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Designated parking space provided for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- The holiday bungalows are approached through security barrier and are located at the right hand side of the park.
- Parking is located at the front of each bungalow approximately 5 meters from the front door.
- There is a small step into each chalet of approximately 50 mm. The entrance door width is 70cm. The door way widths of the internal doors are 70cm.
- Each bedroom has three quarter size double bed 1260nn. Leaving a space along side the bed for 65cm.
- Each bungalow has a separate toilet which has a width of 80cm. This does not make it possible for wheelchair bound persons to manoeuvre in to position.
- The light switches are at the normal height of 150cm.
- Public transport is available at the corner of Abbey road approximately 700 meters from our entrance.
- Provisions can be delivered by the local supermarkets.
- Rhyl and Prestatyn are approximately 4 miles.
- Rhuddlan village is quarter of a mile from the park.
- The nearest Mobility shop is in St.Asaph which is 4 miles away.
- Assistance is offered upon request.
- Open from 9.00am to 6.00pm (emergency 24 hour service available).
- A level entrance is available for wheel chair users.
- A public telephone is available.
- Doors in this are 81cm.
CARAVAN AND TOURING
- We offer touring caravan pitches.
- An accessible shower and toilet is available upon request and is located 10 meters from pitches.
- Tourer pitches are situated on grass standing, with electric hook up.
- A laundry facility is available with two steps into the facility at 230mm high.
BAR AND CLUB
- Access to the bar and club is via a ramp, a small ridge of 100mm is located by the door.
- The bar area has a level floor throughout.
- Accessible toilet facilities are located on the patio by the entrance with level access.
- The children's games room inaccessible with a small ridge at entrance door way measuring 90mm.
- The beer garden is raised by 190mm above the adjacent foot path.
- Accessible information is not available in audio Braille.
- Mobile telephone networks are available at this location.
- 8 bungalow units
- Bungalow sleeps up to 4
- 2 bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen.
- Bath, Ground floor bedroom
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)