13 Craig-y-Don Parade,
The Kendrick is highly recommended and is situated on the promenade with magnificent sea views and ideal for guests to stroll along the promenade where you can take in all of Llandudno's beautiful scenery.
It's one of the best located accommodations in Llandudno within walking distance for the Venue Cymru and Conference Centre, shopping and local attractions. It's a perfect location for touring Snowdonia and surrounding North Wales coast.
All rooms en-suite with a high standard of cleanliness with tea and coffee making facilities, TV's, towels, hair dryers and ironing facilities. Rooms have superb sea views, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the scenery, or distant views of Snowdonia Peaks. Breakfast is served in the Sea view dining room over looking Llandudno's bay where you can enjoy an excellent freshly cooked breakfast.
• Free WIFI access
• Car park and free unlimited sea front parking (No meters)
• Walking distance for the Venue Cymru (theatre) & conference Centre
• Spacious Rooms some with superior sea views
• Extremely high standard of cleanliness
• Excellent variety of freshly cooked breakfast in sea view room
• Short break and mid week bookings welcome
Book early to avoid disappointment!
Children welcome from any age.
SH 795820 53.32117 -3.81048
On Reaching Llandudno make your way to the Promenade. With the sea facing you turn right away from the pier, and head towards 'Craig-y-Don' and Little Orme.
We are 5 minutes from the North Wales Theatre. (If you arrive at the ATS garage you have gone a little to far).
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Electric shaver points
- Single sex groups welcomed
- Designated smoking area
- Vegetarian diet available
- Central heating
- Children welcome
- WiFi or internet access
- Private parking
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- On street/public parking
- Ironing facilities
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Steps to the main entrance
- 4Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Staff have had disability awareness training
Disclaimer: North Wales Tourism cannot be held responsible for the standard and quality of any property featured that is not graded by an official organisation.