If availability for this property is unknown please call the North Wales Tourism team on 08705 168 767 or use our online enquiry form. We can check availability, search for special offers and book your accommodation for you
A warm Welsh welcome awaits you at this busy working Hill Farm, with spectacular views of the Snowdonia mountains.
This B&B is only around 6 miles from Betws-y-Coed and nearby attractions.
A hearty Welsh breakfast awaits you, vegetarian on request.
The bedroom has recently been redecorated with a double bed and a bunk bed which can be used as a Family room or Double room, with private bathroom.
There is a cosy private lounge for you to watch TV in or just rest after a hard days sightseeing There is also a substantial garden, ideal as a play area for children
A homely and quiet time is guaranteed. Families welcome with special rates.
Depending on the time of year, children can help with feeding the lambs.
A relaxing time for all, including beautiful views.
For further details see
Children welcome from any age.
see location on Google maps. Map reference: SH 822579 Lat: 53.10525 Long: -3.76106
If travelling on the A5, turn right at Pentrefoelas for Nebo, B5113. Go through village, keep to your right at next junction, 1/2 a mile down the road is the B&B on the left. If travelling on A55, turn for Llanrwst A470, go through Llanrwst and take Nebo road to the left opposite Birmingham Garage. Carry on this road for 2 1/2 miles, through forest, until you come to same junction as above, turn left, B&B is 1/2 mile on left.
Search availability for Tyddyn Du and book online
|Book through Go North Wales||MAY
Availability updated on 9 May 11 at 16:12
- Working farm
- Private parking
- Staff fluent in Welsh
- Central heating
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry/valet service
- Lounge for residents' use
- Totally non-smoking
- Television available
- Children welcome
- Children's indoor play area
- Children's outdoor play area
- Baby listening service
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Electric shaver points
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- CD player
- DVD player
Children welcome from any age.
Self-assessed accessibility details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bathrooms available with:
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Flexible room sleeps 4
- 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed. Sink in bedroom. Tea facilities. Hair dryer included. Iron available if needed.
Private Bathroom and Private Lounge.
- Private facilities, Non-smoking room, Scenic view
- Prices (per person per night for bed & breakfast for normal occupancy)
- Child prices vary according to age.
Price may vary if staying more than 1 night.
If availability for this property is unknown please call the North Wales Tourism team on 08705 168 767 or use our online enquiry form. We can check availability, search for special offers and book your accommodation for you.
North Wales Tourism cannot be held responsible for the standard and quality of any property featured that is not graded by an official organisation.